Ekattva Yogshala is popular for YTT courses but it also hosts meditation retreats for beginners. Because it leads to complete rejuvenation of both body and mind. Ekattva’s yoga retreat is suitable for beginners, yoga lovers, solo travelers and experienced practitioners. During the 3-day and weekly yoga retreat, participants learn and practice yoga poses, breathing exercises, and meditation techniques.
Being the best yoga school in Rishikesh, it gets yoga and meditation retreat queries in daily basis from people from across the world. Hence, Ekattva Yogshala recently shared frequently asked questions with their readers.
Here are the most frequently asked questions about meditation retreats for beginners, yoga lovers and solo travelers:
- What is the duration of yoga and meditation retreat in Rishikesh, India?
- Is Ekattva’s yoga and meditation retreat suitable for beginners?
- Where is Ekattva Yogshala located?
- Are couples allowed to participate Ekattva’s yoga and meditation retreat?
- How to reach Rishikesh? Which airport is the nearest?
- What’s the course fee for 3 day and 1-week meditation retreats in Rishikesh, India?
- How qualified are the yoga teachers who will run meditation retreats for beginners?
- What are the highlights of Ekattva’s yoga and meditation Retreats for beginners & couples?
- When is the new next batch of meditation retreat starting? Can I book in advance?
- What students think about meditation retreat at Ekattva? Are there any beginner or student reviews?
Find answers to all the meditation retreats in Rishikesh FAQs in detail to clear all your doubts about joining the best retreats and short yoga courses.
Ekattva Yogshala yoga and meditation retreats are weekly in nature and new batch starting every Monday. The yoga school also runs weekend retreats and special women only classes To become the part of affordable meditation retreat for beginners, send an email at email@example.com or call at +91 84470 45597
Ekattva has been recognized by leading media site as top yoga school of India. Read the media coverage.